Patch Version 220.127.116.11 Is Now Available!
The latest patch is available for download at 1700Z (10am PDT) today. To install the patch, simply close Microsoft Flight Simulator and relaunch. However, if you have experienced installation issues , we strongly advise you to do a clean install of Microsoft Flight Simulator by following the steps below:
If you have had installation issues, click here for instructions 210 on how to update the patch.
As a reminder, here are the Patch Notes released last week.1164×224
- The title will no longer crash when different input devices/peripherals are disconnected
- The title will no longer crash when the TBM 930 package is deleted
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a partial decompression of a package
- The install process will no longer be blocked when a local user account includes non-ASCII characters
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a failed connection to servers
- The install process will no longer display an empty onboarding screen under certain conditions
- The title will download a critical missing/deleted package to access the main menu even if the save data preference is set to offline (when an internet connection is available)
- The title will no longer automatically download packages that have been deleted through the content manager
- The content manager will no longer get stuck in an infinite loading state when checked offline
- The Creator name of the packages should now be properly updated
- Significant FPS drop when using Simconnect should no longer affect the experience
- The performance of the title has been improved when the Display name plate option is set to active
- The correct currency is now properly updated in the marketplace.